Anti-theft alarm for fuel tanks and batteries
WITH POSSIBLE EXPANSION AND GRILL
The system is an electronic dual-protection system for fuel tanks and truck batteries, activated by vibration and sound through remote controls and on-site alarms.
The system is based on highly sensitive, quality, and efficient impact sensors that detect the slightest contact that may occur in the protected areas. Once connected, if the fuel cap, gauge, tank, or batteries are manipulated, the device activates a loud 110-decibel siren.
- Wiring : UNE-EN 60228 / UNE-EN 60332-1 / IEC 60332-1 / ITC-BT: 20/27/30/33/49.
- Sensor box Deposits : ABS plastic REACH legislation / BS EN 60529:1992 / RHOS WEE COMPLIANT. They do not contain lead, mercury, cadmium and hexavalent chromium compounds, PBB and PBDE retardants, pentabromodiphenylene ether and octabromodiphenyl ether.
- Battery/socket sensor box : ABS plastic REACH legislation / BS EN 60529:1992 / RHOS WEE COMPLIANT. They do not contain lead, mercury, cadmium and hexavalent chromium compounds, PBB and PBDE retardants, pentabromodiphenylene ether and octabromodiphenyl ether.
- Central box : WATERTIGHT APPLUS CERTIFICATE UNE EN 62208, UNE EN 61439, 2004/108/CEE 2006/95/CE.
- Plastic nut : UNE EN 60529 UNE EN 60529 UL/CSA E140310, VDE 132753.
- Plastic Iris press : UNE EN 60529 UNE EN 60529.
- Digital electronic system, siren, controls : EN.-300 220-3 V.1.1.1 / EN 301 489-3 V 1.4.1 / EN 60950-1:2001 /CE 0681 BZT-ETS CERTIFICATION GMBH. GERMAN NOTIFIED BODY 07.14.2003.
- Transformer : CE 191081 Made in Germany / DIN EN 60065 / 417-IEC-5032 / 417-IEC-5031 / 417-IEC-5019.
- Processes: Both the assembly of the different products that make up FUTURTRUCK ALARM, as well as the testing is carried out in Spain.
A digital electronic system: located in an independent box accessible to the owner.
Two remote controls: digital display. Possibility of sound, visual or vibration signal. Data transmission by RF in FM. Alarm connection/disconnection from the remote control. “Unavailable” tone notification for lack of coverage.
A 12-24 transformer: located in the central box, next to the electronic system.
A siren: with a power of up to 120 decibels.
Three impact sensors: each of them located in a protective box with accessibility so that the sensitivity can be adjusted.
Two warning stickers: Laminated, with a bubble effect for greater visibility, and measuring 240×180 mm.
Wiring: Wiring protected and suitable for its intended purpose. The wiring is previously installed to the 3 boxes with their sensors, the siren, and the power outlet in the batteries.
Bubble effect protection laminate.
- 120gr adhesive.
- UVI inks
- High resistance and durability.