Fuel anti-theft device PetrolKey
Engraved with your company's brand
If only 5 liters of fuel are stolen per week, in 1 year you will lose 270 liters, around 270 euros per truck, in addition to external thefts.
Supposing a truck is rented and comes with a grid-type fuel anti-theft device (with holes) offered by the company, and you know for certain that fuel is being continuously stolen, in addition to possible external thefts, what should I do?
- If the trucks are rented but already come equipped with fuel anti-theft devices, you can remove them and install your own. When returning the trucks, you only need to return the grid-type anti-theft devices to the rental company and keep the PETROLKEY devices to reinstall them later.
- We can supply them to your dealership before taking them out and include them in the truck’s rental agreement.
- You can rent the truck without fuel anti-theft devices and install them yourself. Before returning the truck, you can remove the devices to use them again
It doesn’t need a key to protect the fuel, fuel cannot be extracted.
They require a cap and therefore a key to protect against opening and theft, which can be lost, broken, or both. These can be easily broken for theft or tampering.
In addition to not damaging the openings, which can cause problems, we can provide a rubber protection like a hood to give an extra layer of protection for the fuel tank.
The caps are not protected, opening and closing them can cause damage to themselves and the openings, resulting in a poor seal, leaks, or the entry of dirt from the road or the cargo of the truck.
Has its own cap fixed to it with hinges and therefore it is unpickable.
An original cap of regular quality costs at least 60 euros (losing two caps would pay for the device).
Tubular security lock «easy touch». Also available without lock.
The original caps of trucks are not very difficult to force open.
Nothing can be extracted, it is blocked 1mm from the opening of the cap. Not even a tube with a 1mm diameter can fit.
The first 15 centimeters are not protected. In a tank, 15 cm equals 150 liters, which is around 150 euros.
You can fit 4mm pipes through the holes it has. Even when the diesel is below the level of the grid element, it is easy to access.
Stealers can buy manual extraction pumps with tubing of this caliber for 5 euros.
Has a second safety system, a buoy-type system type «butterfly wings».
It does not have a second safety system.
Has a protection buoy to prevent theft through pressure extraction from one tank to another using the compressed air guns that the truck itself has.
Theft using compressed air guns is possible in interconnected tanks.
Durability: made of high-quality steel, high-performance, and reusable due to its benefits and price.
A 25 euro grid element is not worth the time, quality, price, or effort to disassemble, so it would be a waste of money.
Is practically tamper-proof.
It can be easily stolen or broken.
Disassembly can only be carried out with a special compressed air machine manufactured exclusively for this process, provided by BIOFUTUR exclusively for its customers.
Can be disassembled with keys or tools that can be found in any store.
Low-profile designed with an angled shape to allow for comfortable use of the gun and easy refueling with full tank capacity.
Difficulty in achieving full refueling due to its design or height.
The buoy itself serves to prevent fuel spills in the event of a rollover.
Does not have an anti-spill buoy in case of an accident.
Anti-spill pressure seal that presses the element against the tank mouth, preventing fuel losses.
It does not have anti-spill systems, which can cause fuel losses during refueling and while driving, and may lead to fines for spills.
It can handle up to 130 liters per minute without any splashing.
Minimizes (to a variable degree) the number of liters it can handle per minute, which can lead to splashes, spills, and interruptions during refueling.
No stops of the gun during refueling.
There may be interruptions during refueling, and in some cases or depending on the model, it may take up to 15 minutes to fill the tank.
You need 10 seconds to assemble it. It could be done even by hand.
You may need to weld it, screw it, or seal it, which can cause inconvenience, increase the time investment, and damage the tank.
It doesn’t require any bolts or fastenings.
Depends on fixations, welds that can damage the tank.
It can be disassembled in 15 seconds, and with the disassembly machine, it takes 20 seconds.
It’s not worth disassembling or removing the device because it could cause damage to the tank.
PETROLKEY.- PATENTED FUEL ANTI-THEFT DEFICE THROUGHOUT EUROPE.
- Top cap attached to the main block.
- Super low height cap
- Elasto-magnetic compression installation system.
- Integrated ventilation.
- Automatic closing cap at the end of refueling.
- Tubular security lock «easy touch».
- Multipoint anti-theft coupling.
- Made of steel with thicknesses up to 2.7 mm to ensure greater strength.
- Plastic elements made of technopolymer with characteristics similar to metal.
- Minimum dimensions to be installed in any situation.
- Sloping opening for use in very low profiles.
- Installation with quick anchoring system.
- Mechanical barrier made of steel with access spaces less than Ø 3.8 mm.
- Anti-turbulence internal geometry.
- Maximum flow rate of 130 l/min (nominal).
- Detachment system with electronic key.
- Mechanical block of tank access regulated by fuel leve.
- Fuel fluid guide system «butterfly wings».
- Spill-proof system.
- Dual anti-theft system.
Lockable cap – Conventional fuel tanks or anti-theft devices use a key as the only way to protect the fuel. PETROLKEY has a system that makes it impossible to extract fuel from the very beginning, preventing the loss of keys, breakage, or even the need to use a keyless cap over time, which occurs frequently. Nevertheless, if you prefer, we can provide PETROLKEY WITH A KEY.
Protective rubber hood – Its usefulness is multiple since, on the one hand, it extends the life of PETROLKEY and protects it from the weather and possible dirt from the road or the cargo itself.